DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL – Study MBBS in Philippines
- Established in the Year 1976 and is listed on the Medical Council of India
- The students are affiliated to Davao Medical Centre, Davao Doctor’s Hospital, San Pedro Hospital & Brokenshire Memorial Hospital, which have a combined bed strength of 4000 for clinical practice.
- Ranked amongst top 6 Medical schools in Philippines.
About Davao, Philippines
Davao is the largest island in Mindanao. It has a population of 15 Lakh. Also, Davao is awarded the Best of the livable cities in the Philippines by the Deapartment of Tourism. City is a fast growing city in Asia and a preferred choice for foreign students.
Salient Features of Davao Medical School
- DMSF is 41 years old medical college
- Listed with MCI, Listed in Part II, Schedule III of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- WHO Recognised
- ECFMG & FAIMER recognised
- PASCAU Accredited
- Tie ups with reputed universities across the globe.
- English Medium of instruction
- Only medical school in Philippines equipped with ultra modern lab and teaching equipment.
- 2000 Indian students studying medicine
- Proven track record of highest passing percentage in MCI Screening Test.
- English speaking country
- Medium of Instruction is English
- Affordable cost of education
- Excellent hands-on practice
- Ideal student to patient ratio
- Tropical climate with disease pattern similar to that of India
- Follows American System of Education
- Easy accessibility to several daily flights
- Philippines is the largest provider of Medical doctors to the USA
- ASEAN Friendly Country
12th standard or equivalent qualification with 60% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry
1st Year Rs 6,50,000
2nd Year Rs 3,25,000
3rd Year Rs 3,25,000
4th Year Rs 3,25,000
5th Year Rs 3,25,000
Hostel Peso 10,000/month