American International Medical University
American International Medical University or Premier Hopkins University school of medicine, St Lucia is a very renowned medical school in Caribbean and attracts large number of Indian students because of quality education at an affordable cost.
- PHU follow the US Medical Curriculum which is considered as the best Curriculum. Our students graduate with a complete knowledge of basic Medical Science and Clinical Rotation which makes them to perform well in any medical board exam including MCI screening test without any difficulties.
- PHU Board exam pass mark is 70% and Indian MCI screening test pass mark is 50% and most of the other countries board exam pass mark would be between 40% and 60%. Our students those who are graduated would have already secured 70% and so it would be easier for them to pass MCI screening test. We have 100% pass record of MCI screening test.
- Great opportunity for our students to do clinical rotation in hospitals in USA/ CARICOM Countries.
- Great opportunity to do clinical electives in Hospitals in India/ USA/ CARICOM countries.
- After Graduation students could apply for Residency Match in USA based on their USMLE Step 1 Score and Step 2. Selected students could get 7 years Residency in USA to practice General Medicine.
- Post-graduation is absolutely free in USA for Medical graduates who have been selected under Residency Match program.
- Great opportunity to earn while practicing in USA.
- Opportunity to earn the money paid as tuition fee for 4 &1/2 years with in 1 year while practicing in USA.
- Earn while doing Post graduation.
- Eligible to appear for Medical Li censure exam to practice in more than 70 countries.
- Students those who have practiced in US hospitals for 2 years under NRMP would be considered as registered physicians and those doctors could work in any country without writing the Medical board exam.