MD IN UK
MD Internal Medicine is an exciting opportunity to join a novel training course developed by the British University along with the NHS Hospital with the Royal College of Physicians, London (General Medical Council registration at the beginning of the course). The course constitutes a combination of rotational hands-on training in all the major clinical specialties (e.g. Cardiology, Acute Medicine, Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Psychiatric Medicine, Stroke Medicine and Neurology and others) in a top UK hospital, alongside comprehensive development of research skills.
This course is ideal for ambitious Indian Doctors who will benefit from a Clinical MD, intensive clinical training, MRCP, options for working in the NHS and research training.
MD Speciality available in UK
- Internal Medicine
About the Institution
- 175 year Old Government University
- One of the oldest Higher Education Institution in UK
- World ranking better than AIIMS, Delhi
- Training association with NHS Hospital
- Excellent Infrastructure and technologically well equipped
International Applicants to the Doctor of Medicine in Internal Medicine should have:
- An MBBS or equivalent degree from an internationally recognised medical school.
- Three years post MBBS experience including one year of internship at a hospital and must supply their Certificate of Completion.
- Should not be any unexplained gap in their post MBBS career.
- Applicant must have been engaged in medical practice for three out of the last five years including the most recent 12 months.
- Should not have appeared and failed to pass the PLAB examination.
- An IELTS score of 7.5, with a minimum of 7.0 in each section.
- Completed their undergraduate training and be fully registered with the Medical Council in their respective countries.
Note: Students with Two years post MBBS experience including one year of internship at a hospital can also apply for MD Internal Medicine. For details call +919650347138 or +917500794444
You will have the opportunity to:
- Stay and work in one of the oldest universities in the UK.
- Gain hands-on training in all major specialities of clinical medicine supported by named supervisors.
- Clinical training portfolios akin to the UK local training programme in partnership with RCP London, enabling completion of MRCP.
- Work as a junior doctor (paid work up to 20 hours a week) alongside the local graduates.
Recognition in India
- No Screening Test/Exam required in India for registration as specialist doctor
- Degree Recognised by Medical Council of India for registration in India. Click to read on MCI Website
- Take up teaching appointments as an Asst. Professor in Medical Colleges in India. Click to read on MCI Website
MD Internal Medicine in UK without PLAB
MD Internal Medicine is a Three Year Clinical Program. Its a blend of Hands on Intensive Clinical Training and research which will prepare you for publication of high-quality clinical research. MD is ideal preparation for completion of MRCP(UK).
Curriculum of the MD Internal Medicine
In conjunction with the Medical Training Initiative Programme by the Royal College of Physician, London, it was agreed that the NHS e-portfolios and the national Core Medical Training curriculum will be used to train and assess the trainees for the Clinical MD programme. Therefore, this curriculum was based in line with the RCP CMT curriculum under the direction of the Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board (JRCPTB).
Applicants meet all eligibility criteria are required to attend panel interview. Admission will be strictly decided by the Panel on the basis of performance in interview.
For details about the program Call +919650347138 or +917500794444